Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Raw to Jpeg

Does anyone know how to change a Raw or Nef file to a Jpeg. After I have edited my photograph from my Nikon camera in NX Software. (Nef file) how do you turn it into a Jpeg and keep all the editing Huh
Thanks
Donald

I would have expected the Nikon software to do this? Ed.

(Sep 28, 2013, 07:35)EdMak Wrote:  I would have expected the Nikon software to do this? Ed.

You are correct Ed. The software does it for me. There is an icon on the toolbar for this purpose, I just could'nt see it. Much appreciated.
Kind regards
Donald

Confucious says, "A day you learn something, is not a day wasted"!! Cheers. Ed.

There is a button line up on top in tool bars saying convert files. It should be there. but if not try to click on windows and see is convert files is checked. If it does and still can't find it. Try to hover one by one on each icon tool bar on top and a comment will come up saying convert file. Hope it helps.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

(Sep 29, 2013, 17:06)PhotoPlay Wrote:  There is a button line up on top in tool bars saying convert files. It should be there. but if not try to click on windows and see is convert files is checked. If it does and still can't find it. Try to hover one by one on each icon tool bar on top and a comment will come up saying convert file. Hope it helps.

Thank you. I've found it. Much appreciated
Cheers
Donald Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jocko
Jan 19, 2016, 07:59
Last Post by Napomneret
Oct 9, 2014, 10:43
Last Post by cwongwh
Apr 11, 2006, 05:22