Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Canon 60d shutter count

Hi there can anybody help me find my shutter actuation count on my 60d. I have already tried various ways but to no avail! I have tried the shutter count.com site and they said I didn't have the required info, also installed Irfanview to see if the info was available but it's not there either.
Would really appreciate any knowledge that you guys have on this topic. Thanks in advance
Graham

You might like to try File Tag Sleuth freeware:

http://www.ulfwood.net/exif-viewer/exif-reader/

Cheers.
Philip

The only reliable way I have found is to use the Canon EOS utility software that comes with the camera. Can also be downloaded from Canon.

Install it and connect the camera.

(Jul 21, 2015, 07:10)MrB Wrote:  You might like to try File Tag Sleuth freeware:

http://www.ulfwood.net/exif-viewer/exif-reader/

Cheers.
Philip

Hi Philip
Tried the EOS Canon shutter count in the end &egotistical a result.
Thanks Graham

(Jul 21, 2015, 09:23)EnglishBob Wrote:  The only reliable way I have found is to use the Canon EOS utility software that comes with the camera. Can also be downloaded from Canon.

Install it and connect the camera.

Hi Bob Thanks for the info, tried it, had to pay nominal fee but got my count.
Thanks Graham

Fee? It's free from Canon.

Went online to get it, maybe should have used the software, it was only £1.19 & it worked, will use software next time
Just bought myself a Canon 5d Mk2, hoping to upload a few photos soon.
Cheers Bob

-Press the Menu button.
-Use the Multi-controller to navigate to the Camera Settings 4 tab.
-Use the Multi-controller or the Quick Control dial to highlight Clear All Camera Settings and then press Set.
-Use the Multi-controller or the Quick Control dial to highlight OK and then press Set.
Check Canon 60d Manual for another solutions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post