Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Take over of Portrait Format.

That's funny I can see the whole picture on my iPad mini ? I will have to upload it from the IPad to Collossus and resize it from there.
How is it up scaling for you but not for me when I look at the downloaded photo ?

We Photographers deal in things which are continually Vanishing and when they have vanished, there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. We cannot develope and print a memory.
                 Henri Cartier Bresson
Doug

Have you a Desktop/Laptop, how does it look. What I do know, old site, your Pixel size would not have accepted it to upload, surely we can have this feature still. Admin? Thanks. Ed.

To each his own!

This is all I can see on my system and I use 1920 x 1080 on my 27" monitor.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

Here you are john - Ed, taken on my iPone 4s I hope you can see this ok! now

We Photographers deal in things which are continually Vanishing and when they have vanished, there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. We cannot develope and print a memory.
                 Henri Cartier Bresson
Doug

That's great like that.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

I've got no real beef with the cell phone as a camera.  Like most tools of variable quality they do have appropriate uses at times.  

Like tuning up a friends old vintage Honda 4 cylinder motorcycle, and showing him quickly that the spark plug electrode all look the same revealing similar combustion quality in each cylinder.  Sending him the image is better than descibing it verbally on the phone.

However, I do like my P&S cameras to be high quality, and I think we've already seen manufacturers cut back on P&S camera development as that market get slaughtered by cell phones.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jocko
Jan 19, 2016, 07:59