Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Great Photoshopping Website

The Worth 1000 website linked below has some amazing galleries of top-notch photoshopping. Not sure if I like the name though?!?! :/
We're not talking subtle exposure and colour control stuff here.. but the full-on no-holds-barred head-switching type of photoshopping.

They regularly run photoshopping assignments to do such things as "uglify celebrities" or make "cyborg pets" or "super extreme sports" and so on... but not only do they have a great sense of humour but the skills of some of the people who submit entries are something to behold. :o I think the "Evil Animals" is my favourite gallery section.

They also have some very detailed tutorials on photoshopping and some other photography stuff too!

http://www.worth1000.com

Big Grin I just had a look through this post and realised it looks just like spam! Big Grin Big Grin doh! I'm not affiliated with that site in any way.. honest! And I don't think they sell anything anyway.. Rolleyes

Cheers
Adrian

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Yeah, that site is pretty funny - there are some other ones too like this one...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Dec 23, 2014, 09:35