Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sunset in Ladner

A little over-sharpened... oops.

[Image: img_2206.jpg]

"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them. So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
-Marcus Cole

Did you use a filter in this one? The color of the sky is nice. The sharpened effect gave an interesting texture to the clouds. I like it.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I don't recall if I used a filter... if anything, it would have just been a polarizer (as that's really the only filter I have), but I don't think so.

The sharpening is more noticable along the edges of the lamp post center-frame, and the clock tower left-center.

"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them. So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
-Marcus Cole

really like the silhouettes in this shot..........along with the sky make a great pic!

Thanks Russt Smile

-Marcus Cole

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MrB
Dec 21, 2014, 11:44