Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nikon combination for birds and birds in flight

Hi all, well, getting down to the basics, I did in fact order the combination discussed in this thread and am now awaiting delivery. I have posted various snaps to date on this site as maybe benchmarks for future progress (though to be fair, some of those pictures are less than 100kb - the smallest is 37kb from an original of several mbs - so detail may not be too faithful representation but I'm sure you get the general feel); and I plan to let you know for those interested in such things, how I find the new kit and what the journey proves to be like. At the same time, I am very much hoping those with more feel than me will feed in to the experience! Ed suggests I don't need a 50mm lens: Ok, I will hold off on that, and who knows, Ed may have saved me a regular pile of money there. (Thanks, Ed and Shuttertalk). Right now, any tips on best filter(s) for this kit, plus best cable release would be hugely welcome. All the best, thanks, and have a great day! Jeff PS I am planning to post some more birds of Peru and so forth for general interest but will likely start a new thread or album for that....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nikon combination for birds and birds in flight - by Freeman - Apr 30, 2014, 10:37

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by delb0y
Apr 9, 2017, 04:26
Last Post by EnglishBob
Jan 4, 2017, 10:00