Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Making money with photography on the road

(Apr 28, 2017, 01:44)RobertMurariu Wrote:  Your story is inspiring Gerben!
What country was the most receptive with you as a cold approaching photographer? I believe it also comes to the culture and standards of live in each country.
I live in a cultural city and there are a lot of photographers here, we are so many that we come to the point we compete on prices which is not healthy for you as a photographer because your art is not valued, always compared and the gear is expensive.I'm thinking to move soon, maybe in a bigger city , with better economic expansion
Regards
Robert
The Netherlands seemed the easiest! It's where I come from so that might've helped but I'm not sure about it.
I think it also really depends on the city. Granada seemed easy but now I am in Tarifa and it's quite hard (I didn't expect); because high season is just starting so a lot of business had a low-earning winter and are broke. 
Here in the hostel there is a guy solely travelling on making really cool 360* video's for businesses, but was also complaining the pay was low around here. We try to keep each other motivated.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post