Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How many risk would you take for the 'perfect shot .

(May 15, 2017, 07:25)GerbenG Wrote:  
(May 15, 2017, 01:53)EnglishBob Wrote:  I'm not going to climb heights with or without safety gear to get a "perfect" shot, terrified of heights.  Crawled on my belly to hand my head and shoulders over the edge of the grand canyon at the west rim, no rails or walls there, it was 3800' straight down and I was too overcome by my fear of heights to press the shutter LOL.

I guess the "riskiest" things I have done to get shots is get too closer to a bear than is probably safe on a couple of occasions.  Once without seeing that there were cubs further up the hill.

I tend to scramble out on rocks when shooting surfing and have nearly ended up in the water once or twice when I've slipped.  I did fall in a river when shooting white water rafting, luckily it was shallow where I was and I managed to keep my camera above water, even when my head was not!

Nothing really dangerous though.
As you're afraid of heights: you'll probably love this image Tongue
[Image: photography+14.jpg]

I would never do this without safety gear though!

I can feel the sweat on my palms looking at this picture,i kinda avoid hights but in the same time i would like to conquer this.Sometimes in my dreams i free fall from places similar to the one in this picture

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post