Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Free gear for a review?

(Oct 6, 2018, 05:19)SWJuk Wrote:  
(Apr 6, 2018, 17:04)admin Wrote:  From time to time we get gear sent to us from distributors all over the world who would like us to mention their product on the site. If anyone is interested in getting some free gear (usually photography bags) in exchange for writing a product review about it that is roughly 1000 words or more and includes some photos, please shoot me an email along with the country you reside in and I can get some gear headed your way. The email address is admin@shuttertalk.com
Hi,  I reside in the UK and am a keen amateur photography.  I am out photographing most weekends in the Lancashire countryside.  I also holiday extensively in the UK several times per year (Usually Yorkshire Dales or Yorkshire coastal stretches).  My main interest is therefore landscape photography, out in the field.  I shoot Nikon (D7200) with several lenses
My husbands business also like to reach out to photographers / artsists or anyone really in the image business that wants to publicise an event etc - if that is you - send me a PM on here and I'll pass it on to them, they are a bit busy with the usual xmas rush starting - but Im more than happy to help people out etc.

Messages In This Thread
Free gear for a review? - by admin - Apr 6, 2018, 17:04
RE: Free gear for a review? - by SWJuk - Oct 6, 2018, 05:19
RE: Free gear for a review? - by bridgette1967 - Oct 31, 2018, 09:08

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post