Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greetings from Fogo Island, Newfoundland!

Wow, I just stumbled upon Shuttertalk, (after receiving an email stating that the site had been down for awhile, but is now back up and running again) and just realized, with great horror I might add, that it has been a whole seven years since I last posted anything here! Now don't get me wrong; I didn't give up on my photography... in fact I am still an avid landscape/nature photographer as well as a serious collector of vintage/antique cameras... but as life has a way of doing to us, I just kinda drifted away. Well that, plus I remain for the most part bedridden, (due to my ever-present spinal issues) so I am unfortunately unable to get out exploring this beautiful island paradise with camera gear in tow, as often as I would like to.

But hey, I'm back to Shuttertalk once again, and I am looking forward to becoming an active contributing member of this fine forum. More images and stories coming soon, but in the meantime, here's a photo taken at our shoreline, directly in front of our oceanfront home on Fogo Island, located a one-hour ferry ride off the north coast of Newfoundland. (click on the image for a larger view) 

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

[Image: DSC00977ascreen2aa-1280x1280.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Greetings from Fogo Island, Newfoundland! - by camperbc - Mar 29, 2019, 10:05

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Toad
Apr 18, 2007, 09:59