Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What Means.....

What means photography for me... What means forum for me....

When I stopped writing poetry, I found my camera in my hands... It was very old style one and an easy one... But it was like a pen, I was trying to write something with my camera.  In a photography forum, it was my first one, not living now, people there, photographers appreciated my photographs, they didn't make any problem what camera I was using... The main point was the image, compostion and of course the light how I used... I watched, I read, I learned them everyday... Most of them were proffessional photographer. To watch their photographs was so inspirational for me... Fascinated me. They posted, they shared, they watched others' photographs too and they made comments... In time, my camera changed, my photography changed... 
And one day I found myself in this photography forum... It was same for me... There were/are so beautiful photographers, very proffessional too. Forum means for me, interactive connection... Photographs are important, technical details important, but more than them, comments are very important... Otherwise only posting image, is not being a forum activity! In stead of this, we can watch photography books too... Comments make a forum, a real forum. 

Why I made  all these points, because I want to make attention for all members... Whenever I visit the forum I can see how many guests on the forum... but it is not same for the members... Where are you all... 

I hope and wish no one takes this in negative way... I love photography, and forum life... and I am really so happy to be in here again, but let us all together make it best again... 

Soon I will be moving to a new house and I may be in silence for some time... But I will come back again. 

Greetings from İstanbul, Love, nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Messages In This Thread
What Means..... - by nia - Apr 3, 2019, 00:20
RE: What Means..... - by nia - Apr 4, 2019, 00:45
RE: What Means..... - by MrB - Apr 4, 2019, 06:31
RE: What Means..... - by nia - Apr 4, 2019, 08:18
RE: What Means..... - by camperbc - Apr 4, 2019, 11:01
RE: What Means..... - by nia - Apr 4, 2019, 11:19
RE: What Means..... - by MrB - Apr 5, 2019, 00:25
RE: What Means..... - by nia - Apr 5, 2019, 01:05