Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ibanez Tone-Lok DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal

Haha! First item put up for sale/auction/swap....

It's an Ibanez Tone-Lok DE7 Delay/Echo pedal for electric/acoustic guitar. Haven't tried it to see if it works with bass, but I can quickly give it a go tonight and find out...

Can't remember how much I bought it for - around $200+. I'd like to sell it for $90 (plus postage) but make me an offer...

I've had it for a couple of years and its only seen church action (and I'm gentle on my pedals) so it's virtually new. No really it is. I can only compare it to the Boss GT6 delay and I think the quality is just as good.

One cool feature about the Tone-Lok pedals is that the control knobs can be set as desired and then pressed into the chassis where your settings stay 'locked' away. If you want to edit then you press the knobs down and they pop up, ready for editing again.

Chassis is durable rugged metal and I've never had a problem with its reliability.

The only gripe I have about it is that it seems to drain 9V batteries rather quickly, but if you run it off a 9V DC supply (you can buy one from any electrical/hardware store, Bunnings, Tandy, Dick Smith, Harvey Norman, etc), it's all good!

The reason why I'm selling it is because I hardly use it anymore - I use my GT6 all the time.

Here's the link to the Ibanez site for more info on the pedal.

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/products/e...e/de7.html

Reply to this post if you're interested, or email me at ian.tan@orica.com

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

Messages In This Thread
Ibanez Tone-Lok DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal - by de_axeman - Jul 20, 2004, 17:10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jericho
Sep 13, 2004, 18:37