Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zimbabwe / Nigerian Scams -- Post Yours Here

I got one a little while ago, for your reading pleasue
Quote:From: The desk of Alhaji Usman Beko

Dear Sir,

Request to transfer the sum of US$26.400.000.00. into your private/company account.

Sir, I approach you most honorable today for a mutual business transaction. I am Alhaji Usman Beko+, the Accountant General and Chairman Contract Award monitoring bureau of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I have been opportune to be appointed as the Accountant General after several years of active services. Now by virtue of my present office and position, it is an opportunity for me to have a share of the huge amount of money, which many top military personnel have been using me to achieve in the past regime for their personnel interest without any benefit towards me.

Following this development, I now have an accord with a top officer of the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources to remit the sum of US$26.4 Million Dollars to your nominated foreign account. For the smooth remittance of this fund, hence we as civil servants do not own the right to acquire foreign account while in service.

I therefore request to your kindly allocate, any account of your choice with all necessary particulars to enable me forward the same to the Central Bank of Nigeria for onward release of this fund in the account you have provided, this transfer will be approved in your favour. We have ten working days (10) to conclude this deal on commencement and I shall join you on the account base for sharing and further on my investment plans in your company's benefit. For providing the account where we shall remit this money, you will be entitled to 35% of the money, 60% will be for me and my partners, while 5% has been mapped out for expenses both locally and internationally.

We need the foreign bank particulars so that we can use it to make formal application as matter of procedure, your private telephone number and fax I highly needed them for smooth transaction and confidentiality. We demand absolute secrecy and confidentiality from both parties hence we assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free. All modalities of this fund have been worked out.

Please confirm your interest by immediate respond. If accepted do call me on my Tel number: 234-1-4743628 or through my e-mail (usmanbeko1@virgilio.it)

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best regards,

Alhaji Usman Beko.

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…