Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What to look For

Thanks to you all,

I think that i am going to stay with Canon ( not just be cause of the lenses ) . I really dont know what to get as far a which one . The budget is tight but i want to get the most bang for my buck. Even if it means saving longer. I am happy shooting film ( for now ) but i would love the " instant " results and see what i am doing.

The printing thing , well for right now i think i will be using a lab. Why ?

1 , the wife will want to print all my shots ( she likes every shot that i take ) , and i see so much wrong with them.

2 . It seems that the money will balance out either way and its less " stuff " to worry about ( if that makes since ).

I have a lab that i can take all my shots to and he does great work ( from all that i have seen ) . Eventually ( sp ) i will be getting a printer but like Toad said a while ago to me , forst things first . I seem to be putting the cart infont of the horse at times and i am tryin to get things in order first .

I am trying to get a camera that i will not have to replace in a few years , i just want one that i can use for a while and get confertable shooting with.

Thanks for the input......... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Messages In This Thread
What to look For - by Banded Drake - Oct 9, 2005, 08:20
What to look For - by Petographer - Oct 9, 2005, 11:16
What to look For - by guerito - Oct 9, 2005, 14:51
What to look For - by Irma - Oct 9, 2005, 14:59
What to look For - by Petographer - Oct 9, 2005, 15:07
What to look For - by shuttertalk - Oct 9, 2005, 15:39
What to look For - by EnglishBob - Oct 9, 2005, 15:57
What to look For - by Toad - Oct 10, 2005, 00:04
What to look For - by Banded Drake - Oct 10, 2005, 17:06