Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What's going on in your life at the moment?

Hey, just thought I'd ask to see how everyone is doing... work... play... life in general... anything interesting or significant happening? Anything you're working on? How are you spending your free time these days? What occupies your waking thoughts? Feel free to share! Big Grin

This past couple of weeks have been really busy for me and my wife - she's been doing a part time uni course, and all her assignments were due in this week. Good thing is, she's handed them in, and she's finished for the year! No more studies till March next year.

I've been playing the dutiful husband and trying to help with the cooking (yum) and been preparing for my tax returns and stuff like that. Work's been quite busy too - major rush to get things done before Christmas, so it's busy busy busy. I also started a new job midway through the year, and have been occasionally having to work between 12 and 5 am, which is quite interesting.

In the midst of all this, I've been working on a online bible project in my spare time (publicbible.com). I know, I'm a geek, but it's plenty relaxing and fulfilling to me. I'm enjoying playing the electric guitar as well, and been doing that at church too, but I must admit that I don't practice nearly enough. I must have "performer" genes in me - playing by the seat of my pants and "winging it" so to speak. Big Grin

You might have heard recently about my new acquisition too - my Nikon D50 - which I aim to put to good use this long weekend We're going camping with some friends at Halls Gap - mountain country - so really looking forward to that. I haven't been camping since I was a teenager, and it should be interesting...

Oh yeah, it'll be my 2nd wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks (wow, I remembered!), so I'll be planning a surprise. It's so surprising that I don't know what it is yet... Big Grin

Anyway, enough about me, what about you? Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
What's going on in your life at the moment? - by shuttertalk - Oct 28, 2005, 18:10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Nov 25, 2020, 17:33