Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

does this speak..

...to anyone?
I posted this here as I had a special walk yesterday and am even more sure today that God wanted me to make this image viewable by other Christians.
Yep, sounds mad, but hey, we know the way He works.
Though personally I'm on a bit of aknife-edge of late, plus having a very painful back, still I'd had a compulsion to visit this place(Uley village, about 4 miles away), walk about and record what I felt I'd been led to see.
In short, I'm convinced(and this doesn't happen very often; I'm not the evangelising type) that one of the pics at least came about because God wanted me to "tell" in pic form about His nature and personality.
I'm not going to expound, debate or even go on about the pic; I merely(gulp: "merely!") wanted to post it because it's about Him, His promise, His personal plan and a host of other things.
Though I feel for anyone if they take offence by the overtly Christian nature of this post...sorry dudes, only reporting what I see and know.
[Image: sheepies.jpg]

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Messages In This Thread
does this speak.. - by Zig - Mar 1, 2006, 07:27
does this speak.. - by Petographer - Mar 1, 2006, 15:02
does this speak.. - by noonespillow - Jun 11, 2006, 06:18
does this speak.. - by Zig - Jun 11, 2006, 17:30
does this speak.. - by Pat - Jun 12, 2006, 05:23
does this speak.. - by Keith Alan - Jun 13, 2006, 23:22
does this speak.. - by Majik_Imaje - May 29, 2007, 08:48

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Jul 13, 2013, 06:57