Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Questions about Pro Photography.

I can't offer much useful advice for you I'm afraid Cam (apart from generally agreeing with what ^^^ they said Tongue).
But I do find myself in a similar situation as you at the moment, and I'm very interested in hearing opinions on these kind of topics too.

In fact I caught up with Chris today at his place and we had a good long chat about this stuff (as well as being able to have a play with his 1D3 and some fantastic lenses... *drool*).
Thanks heaps Chris... I think that little chat was just what I needed to help give me a bit of focus (pardon the pun) and perhaps get me on the road to pursuing some longer-term goals. The more I've thought about it since this afternoon the more sense it all makes to me and the more excited I've become about the possibilities. Oh, and I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on a 1D3 of my own too! ... and a 70-200 f/2.8L IS... and 24-70 f/2.8L..

Sorry to get sidetracked there Cam. Anyway, just wanted to say that you're not the only one facing these problems. Maybe we can share war-stories as we both try to get something off the ground.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Messages In This Thread
Questions about Pro Photography. - by matthew - Sep 28, 2007, 10:38
Questions about Pro Photography. - by Kombisaurus - Oct 1, 2007, 08:12

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post