Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Finally got the lens I wanted... :)

hahahaha!!! The hood on my 35 is like a gaffer-dispenser as well!! Big Grin So I can pull off a strip in case of an emergency Tongue
I wouldn't mind some coloured gaffer in the future - give the gear a different flavour... maybe something fluorescent! bahahaha Big Grin

I like shooting film (mainly), slows me down from simply machine gunning and makes everyone go "woah! you shoot film? PRO!" (joking about this one Big Grin). I like the limitations and challenges it sets up, making things a bit more interesting. and I like the look of it as well!

Digital still has it's place with me, like if someone wants me to take many photographs for them, or taking photos with my digital compact that's usually in my bag Cool Gave my first DSLR to my sister and my 2nd is with my friend now - and I'm not missing them at all.

I finished scanning the roll and have them up on my website...
[Image: 116-10.jpg]
My dad

[Image: 116-04.jpg]
My sister

Got 5 shots left on the roll in there now, will hopefully finish that tomorrow... so far it's mostly been photos of my family because they're the only people I can take photos of apart from myself.

Messages In This Thread
Finally got the lens I wanted... :) - by adam - Jun 10, 2009, 04:49
Finally got the lens I wanted... :) - by nia - Jun 10, 2009, 11:56
Finally got the lens I wanted... :) - by matthew - Jun 10, 2009, 20:01
Finally got the lens I wanted... :) - by adam - Jun 12, 2009, 09:43
Finally got the lens I wanted... :) - by adam - Jun 13, 2009, 04:17
Finally got the lens I wanted... :) - by adam - Jun 13, 2009, 05:11
Finally got the lens I wanted... :) - by adam - Jun 13, 2009, 07:29

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post