Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best Customer Service Experiences?

(Apr 4, 2012, 18:40)matthew Wrote:  The most appalling product I've ever owned is my Asko combination washer-dryer.

I've had an Asko dish washer for a few years now... no problems yet, touch wood... Big Grin

(Apr 5, 2012, 00:17)Toad Wrote:  To my way of thinking, this is equivalent to me renting an apartment, paying rent to the end of the lease and having to pay $100 if I move out a few days early. I understand that they don't want me to change providers, but this is ridiculous.

That's pretty appalling, although I wouldn't put it past them. Here as well the phone providers are so cost conscious as well it's actually incredulous that things such as "customer loyalty" and "customer service" are like foreign concepts to them.

(Apr 5, 2012, 19:18)NT73 Wrote:  As you age and your time is less important, not having to work for a living, then you can chase small items which you would otherwise say it's not worth spending the time on it.

Ha ha - I wouldn't say your time is less important, just that you have a lot more of it available to use at your own pleasure. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Customer Service Experiences? - by shuttertalk - Apr 7, 2012, 05:31

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by matthew
Aug 10, 2012, 14:59