Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No-Parallax-Points of 28-300mm Photo Lens

I need some feedback,...
Does anyone knows the distance of No Parallax Points for Canon Telephoto Lens 28-300mm f/3.5 - 5.6 ...?? What company slides should I look for.

Please helpBlush

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! I am here for more forum technical support. Others with more experience will be along soon to help answer your question! Thanks for joining us! :0)

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Mar 28, 2013, 17:35)Robin Wrote:  I need some feedback,...
Does anyone knows the distance of No Parallax Points for Canon Telephoto Lens 28-300mm f/3.5 - 5.6 ...?? What company slides should I look for.

Please helpBlush

Check on Fanotec maker. Their company manufacture Nodal ninja which is highly recommend to help you eliminate No parallax point. Also they have this tutorial how to have a No Parallax point to your camera. Every brand and model of the body, and lens you have have different setting but they can give you a brief description what to look for achieving No Parallax Point.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

(Jun 17, 2013, 17:25)PhotoPlay Wrote:  
(Mar 28, 2013, 17:35)Robin Wrote:  I need some feedback,...

Please helpBlush

Check on Fanotec maker. Their company manufacture Nodal ninja which is highly recommend to help you eliminate No parallax point. Also they have this tutorial how to have a No Parallax point to your camera. Every brand and model of the body, and lens you have have different setting but they can give you a brief description what to look for achieving No Parallax Point.

Thank you Guys for your help/input, and I do apologize for late response... just I wasn't around for a while..

Robin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Aug 3, 2020, 06:59