Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hunting for easy tutorials of Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop

Hi !

Here is a site that can hewlp you with free tutorials for lightroom and other things:

www.ephotozine.com

P.S. You will love lightrrom and you can get a free beta version of lightroom 5 on the adobe website until they come out with the definitive version.

(Apr 22, 2013, 11:38)samyshah Wrote:  Hello All

I have been involved in doing photography for the past 4+ years now. All these years, somehow I have feared Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom - mainly due to the complexity it provides for amateurs like me.

I do lot of editing of my photographs using Google's Picasa software which is really lame and basic.

I have always thought about trying my hands on Lightroom or Photoshop, but then the overwhelming availability of various settings, editing options, tools etc that comes with these software kind of scares me!

So my question is - does anyone know of basic tutorial guides (preferably free for obvious reasons) that one can get hold of to learn about the tool.

Also this might inspire me to shoot in RAW since I have heard all around that RAW helps you restore and edit your photos with better flexibility.

If someone can shed some light onto the tutorial / step-by-step guide for Lightroom/Photoshop combined with what one can do with RAW images - that would be like the best answer for me Smile

Cheers
Samy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunting for easy tutorials of Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop - by jaclegau - May 2, 2013, 08:30

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post