Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What to do after shooting in RAW?

Thanks for the inputs VLAD. I think unless I actually don't go around shooting in RAW and then checking them during post processing I won't understand the full use of why one should try and shoot as many photos in RAW than in JPEG. This weekend I intend to go do some night photography and landscapes in and around San Francisco, so will make it a point to shoot it in RAW.

Also another factor that was holding me not shoot in RAW is that up until now I still have not got myself to get rid of other post-editing tools and work only with Adobe Lightroom or Elements to start with. That's the reason I had another thread setup to gather information on any good Adobe Lightroom / Elements tutorials which I can easily follow.

I have always found Adobe tools to be very overwhelming + the low processing power I have on my laptop kind of sucks every time I want to edit a batch of photos in Adobe.

Will have to be disciplined with myself I guess to : Shoot in RAW + Use Lightroom for post processing! Smile

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: What to do after shooting in RAW? - by samyshah - May 9, 2013, 16:44
RE: What to do after shooting in RAW? - by vlad - May 10, 2013, 13:44
RE: What to do after shooting in RAW? - by vlad - May 13, 2013, 06:47
RE: What to do after shooting in RAW? - by JDS - Sep 24, 2013, 14:28
RE: What to do after shooting in RAW? - by Vik - Sep 25, 2013, 10:41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post