Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The size of things to come - WOW...

(Oct 11, 2014, 17:26)Barbara G. Wrote:  Note to Mods - can we have a longer time to EDIT our postings please, like maybe 2 to 3 hours. I would have edited my original post, except when I came back to it MINUTES later, I could not edit it - thus this second posting for an additional comment. Thanks.

Some time ago, a select few forum members were taking a bunch of posts off the forums and important information from years past - so the admin has changed the settings to prevent challenges in the future.

My apologies on this - if you need help please let me know and I will do what I can to assist you. Even if you make a second thread and make a note on the first thread which needs deleted, I will be more than happy to delete it for you. Wink

Thank you for understanding!

[/quote]

I am not really worried about deleting posts, rather I am more concerned with being able to edit a post for a few hours after I have posted it. This usually happens when a second thought, or an after thought, occurs to me. I do know that if I want a post deleted, then I can get you to do this for me - no problem, but I do not feel that posters should be necessarily adding additional posts for additions to their original post. It would seem to me to be better to have the "train of thought" all in the same post, rather than seemingly scattered through out the original post - that's all.

WesternGuy

Messages In This Thread
RE: The size of things to come - WOW... - by WesternGuy - Oct 11, 2014, 19:07
RE: The size of things to come - WOW... - by MrB - Oct 12, 2014, 01:43

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by cathpeti91
Jul 7, 2020, 03:47