Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm moving to Germany - digit online!

I know this might come as a bit of a shock to everyone, and I've been trying to keep it low key, but I've been offered an editorial position with a German photographic magazine! I realise that it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, to pursue a photographic passion and career, so I've decided to relocate there to take up the post over there!

I'll be based in Hanoversh-Munden, which is sorta halfway between Hannover and Frankfurt, and my thoughts are to do a six month stint to see if things work out, and then take it from there. If things work out, I will be leaving in around 4 week's time.

I know it will definitely be a huge culture shock, and there will be lots of learnings to be done, especially in the language and culture department. I'm sure Germans are friendly people though, so I'm looking forward to the experience.

With regard to Shuttertalk though, I'm not sure what will happen, and whether I will be able to juggle all these things and a online community as well... any suggestions? Big Grin

[Image: digit_online_logo_klein.gif]

p.s. the magazine I'll be working for is digit online: http://www.digit.de

Messages In This Thread
I'm moving to Germany - digit online! - by shuttertalk - Mar 31, 2007, 08:44
I'm moving to Germany - digit online! - by Irma - Mar 31, 2007, 09:38
I'm moving to Germany - digit online! - by NT73 - Mar 31, 2007, 10:10
I'm moving to Germany - digit online! - by adam - Mar 31, 2007, 10:15
I'm moving to Germany - digit online! - by Toad - Mar 31, 2007, 11:23
I'm moving to Germany - digit online! - by Polly - Mar 31, 2007, 13:27

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by matthew