Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Most embarassing moment?

Hey folx,

I've recently seen a group of interviews with local models going up on the net talking about their most embarassing shoot moments and they've all involved shoots with me, not things I've done personally but while on location with me.

I was curious as to what the most embarassing thing is that has happened to you while you've been shooting? For me it happens everytime I pick the camera up, I'm pretty pedantic about my lens cap being on and I invariably put the camera upto my eye and wonder why its so dark Wink

Anything you want to share?

Well pretty emarassing moment when I decided to go rollerblading with my camera in my hands...

Let's just say that if I resell my camera, it will have to be listed as "Good Condition" instead of "Excellent Condition". Big Grin

Don't worry shutter talk, we all (well at least I do) know about that little 'problem' haha =)

For me, havn't really had one

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

I can still remember the time when I really had to "go", and.... oh wait... this has to be photograpy related doesn't it?

I want one of those!

haha, selphy you joker Smile

hah speaking of having to "go" I got a classic candid of three guys lined up taking a leak on an asbestos fence after overindulging at Ascot for Melbourne Cup. Now thats embarassing!

Plenty of scratches on the bottom of my cameras ST, I tend to sit them on rocks and walls to steady it, doesn't bother me, makes them look "used" Wink

I also have those 'used' scratches at the bottom of my camera, from leaning it on those limestone walls at matilda bay when I don't have my tripod.

Something that I do, which isn't very embarassing, because I'm silly, is when I put my camera to my eye to take a group photograph, and then the group will all remind me "you left your lens cap on!!!!!!!!"

I was photographing some barges on a local canal and backing up to get all 3 in..... backed staight into an overflow wier behind me.... soaked from head to toe. Don't know how but I managed to keep the camera almost totally dry. :x

To add to the cringe factor I was with my girlfriend and her parents... and had to ride home wet through in their fairly new rangerover. Big Grin

AHHHHhhhhhhhhhh Englishbob!!!!!!! Sad! That would have been embarassing!

At least your camera is alright! heheheee, I heard of one case here, where the tourist was on the jetty, moving back and back and back and fell off, and she couldn't swim... lucky someone save her, but her camera was gone!

The channel I fell into was only about 2 feet deep, but it was narrow and moving really fast. And now, 10 years later, I still look behind me before backing up to reframe a subject LOL.

I think camera murder should have the death sentence =)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Beaten to death by a tripod?

Hey I quit my job! I fell into another one for a week or so but after that I'm taking a break until bub is born.

Guess what the new one is... I'm driving around and generally babysitting the Miss Rally Australia Finalists and taking photos, what a hard life Wink

You quit your job???! (what was your job?)

You are driving around and baby sitting them? Shouldn't THEY do the driving?
Rally finalists!!!! You should let them drive. haha
I'll take pictures!

Glorified paper pusher Adam, I ran the staff for three engineering workshops. Not the floor staff just everyone else who looked after them.

Yup, taking off shortly to pick up the Tarago then off to the airport to pick up the first girl from Canberra who won the comp there. Don't stress I'll have my camera with me at all times Wink

I am feeling very GREEN with envy! :o

You run staff? Can I please have a job? I need 12 weeks engineering work experience for my course! loloolololoololololololloololololololollololololo, since you quit, can I have your job? lol....

Yes, take photos while she's driving! "Rally driver in action"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by matthew
Mar 3, 2008, 08:01