Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello Photographers

Hello, and thank you for giving me a place to come and learn more about my hobby which is part of my work. I find photography very relaxing and enjoyable, and I'm glad it finds it's way into my work duties from time to time. It's great help for making websites, and designing things for the business. I hope to learn lots here, and help others to learn and generate new ways of thinking, great ideas and amazing art!

Hi Xception, welcome and let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Hi everyone,

I am glad to be here, to discuss about photography, to share what I know to the community, and to learn from the other community members.I shoot with a canon 1100d, and while I am shooting, I am learning many new things.

Smile

(Oct 2, 2012, 22:11)pinmollusc Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I am glad to be here, to discuss about photography, to share what I know to the community, and to learn from the other community members.I shoot with a canon 1100d, and while I am shooting, I am learning many new things.

Smile

Hello pinmollusc,

Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to have you here on site with us! You are off to a great start sharing some of your insights - I am already drawn into learning as I have been reading some of your posts (prior to seeing your intro). Glad to have you here!

Barbara

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Browser Mike
Apr 19, 2014, 19:29