Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gidday
Photo 

Hi People,
A newbie here, been taking photos with digitals for years, And now at the ripe old age of 78 decided, maybe it is about time I learned what the hell I am doing, and why, so, if you lovely people can put up with my picking your brains as I learn ( Try To ) then I thank you in advance, My weapons are as follows, an Olympus E510 Twin Lense DSLR, a Panasonic Lumix FZ150 Bridge and an olympus SZ-30MR so, hopefully these will suffice.
Oh and one more thing, From Adelaide in south Australia, please don't hold that against me, Kind regards to all, Bloke AKA Ian

Ian,

Hello and welcome to the group! Glad to see you here and we love to hear as well as see more of your work! You are never too old to learn! Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing some of your photos!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Welcome Ian! And here I was, thinking that I missed out on a lot of time playing with photos since I only started at 23.

(Nov 9, 2012, 03:55)kNox Wrote:  Welcome Ian! And here I was, thinking that I missed out on a lot of time playing with photos since I only started at 23.
Thank you for the welcome kNox, And if you thought you were a late starter at 23, what does that make me, Older than Methusalahs tomcat, When I was 23 we were still running around with Film, and Kodak Brownie box camera's and wonder of wonders, Black and white film Smile
Cheers kNox >> Ian

(Nov 8, 2012, 09:10)Barbara G. Wrote:  Ian,

Hello and welcome to the group! Glad to see you here and we love to hear as well as see more of your work! You are never too old to learn! Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing some of your photos!
Hello Barbara,
Thank you for the warm welcome, I will try to post more, and as soon as I get over my stage fright, will attempt to post a few photos.
Once again, Thanks, Ian

Ian,

There is not need for stage fright here! We don't bite or growl! Glad you are here! :0)

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Your weapons sound very cool! Welcome to the site! I can't wait to see some of your photos!

Thank you BrandyMae for your warm welcome. Bloke AKA Ian.