Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just arrived.

Never considered myself a photographer but enjoy taking pictures. Have recently retired and have joined a photo club in our community. Are meetings are monthly and we go on local trips to take photos. The destination is the easy part but where we are going to eat takes much longer. My first good camera was a SLR with all the extras in the late 70's. I have now gone to a point and shoot digital. About 14 months ago I purchased a Nikon Coolpix L120. I liked the camera but was sorry that I did not get one with a view finder. Last week I ordered a Panasonic FZ 200. The reviews that I read were outstanding and that is the reason I opted for this camera. Was a little pricey but you all know the old saying. I did find out that I needed to be careful from who I ordered it from. Lowest prices don't always mean you are getting the item that you think you are. Alot of fast talkers who now say this is extra and you need this etc. Hope this camera works well for me and I am sure that I will get quite a bit of good information on this forum.
Camera came yesterday from B&H and am still learning where everything is and how it works. Am impressed with this bridge camera.

Orca,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you and when you have some time, you are more than welcome to share from your experiences! Hope you enjoy your time here in the forums!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

That's fun that you have a group that take photo trips! Can't wait to see your photos. I hope your new camera is working out!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PhotoPlay
Sep 30, 2013, 17:17