Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi everyone
Wink 

Hello my name is Jeamesttie,
I am new here and to the Professional aspect of Photography.I am currently (starting) my journey to becoming a pro-photographer with classes at NYIP(New York Institute of Photography).. and i am loving every aspect of the photography world..I had no idea coming from a small girl who loved her camera and took many pics mainly of herself(lol) into a student that there is so much you can learn and grow in the field. Well i am totally in love and want to learn and experience it all and see where my passion and love and knowledge of photography take me in this feild!

Hello,

Congratulations on your journey new and old! Also, welcome to the forums! We are excited that you are here and look forward to hearing more from you!

What type of cameras have you used? Do you have a favorite?

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hello PicMamma!

I'm sure the forum will help you with any question you might have. Wish you all the best on your journey Smile

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to show us your current work. If you want honest feedback, there's a critique section you could post in.

Hi Jeamesttie!
You've come to the right place for nurturing a new photography career. Lots of people here are pros and can give you good advice on whatever subject you need coaching on. We look forward to seeing some of your work soon!