Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Introduction!

Hello i am boogey from Canada and just joined this forum to learn many new things here and share some things with you and want to views forum members, I hope all forum members are more friendly and this is my first post just introduce myself and say to hello to all.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

(Aug 19, 2013, 10:32)boogey111 Wrote:  Hello i am boogey from Canada and just joined this forum to learn many new things here and share some things with you and want to views forum members, I hope all forum members are more friendly and this is my first post just introduce myself and say to hello to all.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Hi Boogey, welcome to shuttertalk. I found this site a few weeks ago and have found it very helpful. The people are friendly and give good advice. Hope to see some of your photos soon.

Hi boogey. Welcome.

Welcome!

We are pleased to meet you and have you on site with us! Please make yourself right at home here - post some of your work or discussions when you have some time! :0)

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hello Boogey111, welcome to shuttertalk Smile Well I say Yes, they are friendly and give the same way. Found this forum a couple months ago and learn new tips and tricks here. Love how members here give constructive critique to other photos including mine. Gives me a whole lot more wider views to what I am used to be in photography. Enjoy your stay here.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by washington1775
Apr 13, 2017, 07:20
Last Post by caveman
Apr 5, 2016, 09:34