Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NEWBIE AND HI TO ALL

HI- MY NAME IS ANDY AND I HAVE A SONY HX200V BRIDGE CAMERA-AND HAVE JUST PURCHASED A SONY A58 SLT.REASON BEING DECIDED TO TRY AND IMPROVE MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS.AS WITH ALL OR JUST ME I THOUGHT THE MOVE WOULD BE NOT TO HARD-WRONG-USING A BRIDGE CAMERA IS NOT TO BAD,USING AN SLT CAMERA TO ITS FULL INTENT IS ANOTHER MATTER. THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO.-THE COMMENTS OF -DONT WASTE TIME WITH THAT GET AN SLR-SO I DID.THE FIRST THING I FOUND ,WAS THE PICS I TOOK WERE SO MUCH BETTER,EVEN THOUGH I WAS NOT SURE OF WHAT I WAS DOING HALF THE TIME.BUT BIT BY BIT I GOT MORE INTO P-A- MODES AND USING THE FN,NOW I NEED TO LEARN MORE ----SO HERE I AM-----

Hello and Welcome to shuttertalk a_orme Smile Great going to your learning curve. The more we shoot the more we learn and the more we improve.. Looking forward to see those images here in our forum Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is a great to have you here and we look forward to seeing some of your work in progress. Make yourself at home here. One tip - please try not to do all caps - as people think you are shouting. It's an online courtesy to refrain from all capital letters. Take no offense and join in on the learning and sharing here! Please let us know if you have need of anything! :0)

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Oct 1, 2013, 07:40)Barbara G. Wrote:  Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is a great to have you here and we look forward to seeing some of your work in progress. Make yourself at home here. One tip - please try not to do all caps - as people think you are shouting. It's an online courtesy to refrain from all capital letters. Take no offense and join in on the learning and sharing here! Please let us know if you have need of anything! :0)

sorry -bad at typing-bad at spelling comes with age-ha ha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cesna
Jan 22, 2021, 01:34
Last Post by Barbara G.
Feb 15, 2020, 10:14
Last Post by Barbara G.
Feb 13, 2020, 18:54