Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ShutterTalk Digital Photography Contest January 2014: Still Life Objects

Eggstraordinary eggquilibrium.

Philip

(Jan 31, 2014, 02:31)DigiDiva Wrote:  As my 1st balanced breakfast image was out of time, I am replacing it with this one. A Balanced Breakfast 2. Taken 26 November, so within time. Same background as the other entry, though this time, using boiled eggs (in case they fell) and blu tack to stick them to the backdrop, I created this egg stack, making it look like the eggs were balanced themselves.

Hi Diva,

That is what 'I' call 'INVENTIVE' and very original. From concept to execution this is a 'Top Notch' photograph.

Regards.

Phil.

Thanks Mr B and Phil J. Its rare to find a site where people are happy to compliment a photo. Normally you can tell its a reluctant or jealous compliment, or they find fault to pull it down. I think I will enjoy being here.

Hi Diva,

Irrespective of experience, we ALL learn more, and quicker, if we are encouraged with small points being corrected gently and constructively, rather than by being criticised and castigated. Anyway, there was nothing to be critical about in your photographs that I could see, and jealousy is just a self defeating emotion based on ego which benefits no-one.

Regards.

Phil.

As this was my first comp here, when''s the results normally out please?

(Feb 5, 2014, 01:44)DigiDiva Wrote:  As this was my first comp here, when''s the results normally out please?

Hello and welcome! I am awaiting results from the judges. It should be within the next few days. Thank you for asking.

Barbara

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hello members,

First of all, there were some really amazing entries into January's contest. I would like to personally thank each of you for taking the time to post entries and share with the other members here in the forums.

Congratulations to Ferenc for being chosen for the January ShutterTalk Contest Winner! (third photo entry)

We look forward to seeing more entries in the contests to come!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Congratulations Ferenc. Well done.

Yes indeed, well done that man.

I'd like to say a big thank you for all the kind words off fellow forum members. It really means a lot to hear words like that from my peers

Thank you very much

regards

F

Congrats. Ferenc. I was impressed with your photos. Well done.
Ron