Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello

Have just found this forum looking forward to learning lots from you guys. Thank's Kev..Blush

Welcome to the site Kev - its nice to meet you and have you here! How long have you been doing photography?

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hey Kev, welcome to the site! I can tell you firsthand that this is a great place to learn stuff from experienced photographers Smile

(Feb 6, 2014, 14:43)Barbara G. Wrote:  Welcome to the site Kev - its nice to meet you and have you here! How long have you been doing photography?
Thank's Barbara I have just invested in my 1st DSLR a canon 600d so not very long at the moment I 'm looking around for landscapes to start my new hobby. Smile

Awesome Kev! We are excited you are here!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Feb 7, 2014, 03:36)kNox Wrote:  Hey Kev, welcome to the site! I can tell you firsthand that this is a great place to learn stuff from experienced photographers Smile
Thank's just what I was hoping..Wink

Welcome to the forum Kev.
There is lots of friendly support and advice here from a variety of levels of experience. Don't forget to show us your work. This forum is a safe place and you'll get a fair and constructive critique.

Regards

F