Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lined tables

The title of this one would be "Waiting for summer"

What do you think about it?

[Image: benches.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Again this needs sharpening. Maybe I'm obsessed. Try filters to emphasize the texture and flatten the image like posterization.

Filters/artistic/cutout then edit/fade cutout (about 50%)

[Image: 65_benches.jpg]

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

PS., you are a brave lady for being the pioneer here Irma.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

hi

uuhmmm I like it, nice lines....but

the lines of the pix gides you to the pole at the end...and if deleted those poles is like there is something missing? How rural was it the place? was not posible to include a man woman carrying a backet or something. Just that human will give more interest to the pix.

hope helps.

regards

christian

[Image: 0_benches.jpg]

I think the comment about the leading lines hits the nail on the head here. This is a pretty good photo - but there is something missing that I couldn't quite put my finger on - and I think that is it. Your eye is lead to that spot and nothing is there.

Irma: maybe insert something there with PhotoShop - and see what it looks like.

Best
T

I like the leading lines...

That's what's missing!
[Image: benchesdog.jpg]

@Don: I love the way you worked with the texture in the wood, I have to say that I tried, thanks a lot for giving me this information with the filter

@Christian: It is a harbor, and I thing was that it was deserted. I think we were the only ones there walking around taking pictures... I will remember this next time...

@Toat: I will try to add something I hope I can mend it...

@ST: Yes, you are right... I saw you could add something maybe I could do it in the original... I have some things that might help...

Thanks for your comments...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne