Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is it just me.

Is it just me, or has clicking the bar at the bottom of an image stopped enlarging it to the original size?

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

The Bar is working as intended for me.

Perhaps try clearing the browser cache and reloading the page.

I tried that. I just tied swapping browsers and it works in Microsoft Edge but not in Google Chrome. Reinstalled Chrome and it still doesn't work. Computers. Who'd have one?

(Apr 4, 2016, 13:46)Jocko Wrote:  I tried that. I just tied swapping browsers and it works in Microsoft Edge but not in Google Chrome. Reinstalled Chrome and it still doesn't work. Computers. Who'd have one?

They'll never catch on John, bit like T.V's never did !!!!!!
So said no one ! Lol

We Photographers deal in things which are continually Vanishing and when they have vanished, there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. We cannot develope and print a memory.
                 Henri Cartier Bresson
Doug

Shot in the dark, Chrome, disable Hardware Accelerators, in Settings/Advanced Settings, near the bottom. Take the tick out of, run background apps, when you are there. Ed.

To each his own!

No that didn't work either.

Omitted to say I'm a Firefox user.

Set Edge to go straight to Shuttertalk/forums as its opening page. If I wish to download an image to work on I will have to go that way. Just a bit of a nuisance, that's all. I have found Chrome problematic in the past. I too would use Firefox, but my wife is comfortable with Chrome and she is not a happy computer user!

By her a Chromebook, super.

Another shot in the dark, does the Event Viewer, give any indications. Ed.

To each his own!

I keep telling her to use her iPhone.

Have you tried IE Browser Ed.

To each his own!

I have used IE for years, mainly at work. Edge is the replacement for IE in Windows 10, and, as I said, it works fine. Google Chrome is a funny beast. I used it for years on my old, Vista running, laptop then, after one of its updates, things went pear shaped. It was then I changed to Firefox. I went back to Chrome on the current laptop and it has been fine for a couple of years. But hey ho, life's a bitch and then you die.

Smile 

quote our mutual friend, "some days your the dog " etcUndecided

SmileJohn

The reason I mentioned IE, is that I use it a bit in 10, Edge is stark to me, apparently with the June large update they have tweaked it considerably, pass judgement when I see it. Ed.

To each his own!

Accidentally resized the Shuttertalk window (Ctrl -) and the image size bar worked. Still working after sizing back up (Ctrl +). Strange.

Sure is, but, it's working!! Cheers. Ed.

To each his own!