Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photography business!

Hello everyone,
I am a running a professional photography business. I have a plan to do direct mailing marketing for my business. I don’t know whether this would be apt for my line of business. 

I did a research online about it and read a blog  http://www.troimail.com/blog/direct-mail...ographers/, where they have given tips for direct mail marketing. This blog was very useful for me. I could find some useful tips for conducting direct mail campaigns for my business. 

However, I would like to know if there are any other tips to be kept in mind while doing a direct mail marketing? 

Thanks in advance.

Expect less than a 1% lead rate, ie if you send out 10,000 pieces you might get 60-80 inquiries, you know what your close rate is on leads, typically 10-20% so you might expect 6-16 booked gigs from 10,000 mailers.

Now if you are mailing to your own client base, those percentages increase, but you have to have that client base to begin with. Purchased mailing lists are less productive and purchased email lists are all but useless.

I have been involved in mailer and online marketing since 2002.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by zeke
Mar 19, 2016, 09:58