Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jim Brown's Pheline Photography

I just spoke to Jim Brown on the phone. I am so excited. I have taken over for him photographing for the Cat Fanciers of B.C. I tracked down his phone number to get some pointers. He was more than happy to help and said to do him proud. He has been shooting cats for 15 years. Travels to shows around the world and said that the two shows in my area were his best next to Japan.
I'm not sure if anyone has heard of Jim Brown but to google his name and Pheline Photography turns up a lot of stuff. Anyway, I just had to share the news. Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Congrats!

How did you end up with the deal? Is it an official thing?

Congrats! That is pretty cool in a furry hairball kinda way Smile

Thanks guys. I was at a Cat Fanciers show last Sept. and was asked at that time if I was interested in being the photographer for the Cat Fanciers of B.C. The regular photographer (Jim Brown) was not able to do the shows here in Canada anymore for reasons I don't quite understand, so I'll leave that one alone. Anyway, I accepted but the next show isn't until March of this year. There are 2 shows a year and they're both mine and there is no competition from other photographers. It is official.
It's now coming up on show time and I have sent in my vendor's fee and paid for my advertisement. I spoke to Jim Brown because I didn't want the clients to get much of a surprise with change, having a new photographer and all. I wanted to make sure they were going to continue getting the same product they would expect from Jim Brown for the same price. He was happy to give a hand.

My flickr images

Congratulations Petographer!
I'm sure they will be very happy with your work there Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Yeah, congrats!!!

I do hope you will post some of your pics. I somehow like cat pictures... Big Grin

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Well I'm allergic to cats, so with watery eyes and runny nose I say "congratulations!"
Big Grin

Thanks all. Big Grin

My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
May 21, 2017, 10:52