Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Learn Photoshop

Anyone interrested in a small course in photoshop? http://courses.help.com/courses/overview...ag=nl.e407

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Thanks for the link. I might take it.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Cool!

From the webpage:

Quote:Adobe Photoshop 7 is the stock image editing tool that professional graphic artists and photographers use. However, you don't have to be a professional to create images that look professional. This course provides a complete introduction to Photoshop 7. Learn how to resize and retool your images, apply cool effects, and more. Regardless of whether you're trying to just touch up an image or completely rework it, you'll learn what you need to know here.

Instructor: Kevin McCarthy Mar 10 2005 - Apr 08 2005

What you'll learn:
* Open and manipulate entire images
* Use painting tools to apply color and patterns to images
* Work with layers for control and effect
* Use photo touchup tools to clean up and improve digital images
* Work with filters to dramatically change an image's appearance

Lessons:
1. Photoshop, Your Way
2. Select and Modify Images
3. Brush Up on the Painting Tools
4. Layer It On
5. Things We Learned in the Darkroom
6. Filter Fun

Thanks Peto

This sounds great.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

No problem people. I did this one a long time ago. Once you've registered with a c-net course you will get e-mails from time to time about other courses for all kinds of different things. It's a great resource.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

thanks peto this is just what i was after in a previous post

..........hold me back Big Grin

Ok it started on Thursday and Lesson 1 has been posted online. Anyone done it yet?

I'm doing it now... Big Grin

Ok, here's a quick rundown of lesson 1:

- Tool palette and shortcuts keys
- New file dialog - what's DPI/PPI and color mode
- Opening files, file browser, file formats

Dat's all folks... let's hope the next one has a bit more depth to it.... Big Grin

Oh, and I got 6/6 on the quiz! Lol, I must be a photoshop gun. I can open a file and find the tool palette in my sleep!! Big Grin Big Grin

I also did the first lesson today in the morning, and I have to say I learnt some things in a very easy way. That means to me it is a very well written course. What I like the most is that the course is based on PS7 the version I am working with and also that it has images... I helps me a lot since I am working with a German version.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post