Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Macro (white flowers) 2 images

Anemone:
I found this flowers last time I went in the forest. They were everywhere so I had the opportunity to find a good place to make a good backgroud. I really like how this turned out.

[Image: P1030849whiteforest.jpg]

Plum blossom:
I took this one in the garden. I was afraid it would be too late to take the picture. It was already noon and it was sunny. I decided to play with the clouds and they help me to get my flower lit but not blown out.

[Image: P1050037blooming.jpg]

Hope you like them Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

The lighting is very nice on these.

i like both of these shots Irma, well done. 2 is my pick thou the lighting adds that extra feeling.

#1 is a perfect exposure. Both have a very nice mood to them. Thanks for sharing Irma. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Your pictures are beautiful - I have never seen an Anemone. I like the backgrounds of both pictures. Smile

Smile love the second one excellent
frank

Nice Irma! I like the simplicity of #1. Clean, perfectly composed. Big Grin

Excellent, nice different perspective on #2. It is easy to blow the highlights on this sort of subject but these are great.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Great shots as usual Irma! I prefer teh second Smile

Thanks for your comments. I am very happy you like these pictures.

Claire: I have lived in Germany for five year, and I hadn't seen them before! This is what I like about photography. It opens your eyes to so many new things... This little ones are all over the forest, and all of them are white. I really don't know how long they are blooming. I bought some bulbs in the gardening shop few weeks ago. They come in different colors. I am looking forward to seeing them grow. Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hey Irma,

Very nice! The 2nd one in particular.. It looks like the flower is glowing with that light directly overhead. Yet another case where "breaking the rules" (shooting at noon in this case) can yield great results sometimes!

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by GrahamS
Jan 31, 2017, 05:17