Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What has Lak been upto? (56K warning lots of photos)

Well its been a very long time since i've posted any photos, so i'm gonna post a collection of what i've been upto since the last time i've posted photos Tongue Hope you guys and gals enjoy! Any comments are welcome! Smile

[Image: IMG_4168e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2569.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3426.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4152e.jpg]

[Image: CRW_6315.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4702e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8004_filtered.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7949_filtered.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7939e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7918e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7919e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7895e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7867e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7412e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6524e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6442e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4299e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4283.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4196e.jpg]

[Image: CRW_6309-1_filtered.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7282e.jpg]

You've been busy!

Nice photos - fun to have such variety.

Very nice. Can I come with you next time?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Long, you've certainly been busy! These are such excellent photos, and I must make some general comments before I begin giving feedback on individual ones:
- You really should split these up into separate posts, if you want people to fully appreciate and comment on them all
- I took the liberty of editing your post and adding numbers for easier commenting
- You should post more regularly instead of hoarding them up and posting them all in one go! Critiquing 21 photos in one shot is a tough ask of people. Big Grin
- But your work is really good - so you're forgiven! Big Grin

hi lak..........what a great series of photos. Its hard to pick a favorite from so many. #2 and #19 stand out, love the contrast in these shots.

What cans I say except it's a pleasure to see real skilled photography.....fantastic shots -all of them! Smile

--NN

Regarding the nature shots: I love the blue skies and beautiful clouds you have in #2, #5, #12 and #20. I think #20 is worth a special mention - the framing is great - it's all about the clouds.

My favourite theme is the candids, especially with the children and kids - #3, #15 and #18. Out of these, I love them all for their mischievous quality, but #15 is my favourite for the unique perspective.

#4 stands out on its own - very nice. I like the low perspective and the hands.

And of the people portraits, they're all very nicely done - my favourite are #9 for the line of eyes, #7 for the mona lisa look and #11 for the smiling eyes.

Phew! Remember what I said!?!? Big Grin

Smile You've got a talent and a good eye. Great photos. Your candid shots are fantastic.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Very in-your-face, especially the method of posting... push them right into my face! lol Big Grin
great pics laksa!
hope to shoot with you some time soon Wink

Thanks for all the comments! Yeah, sorry for the photo "bomb" I thought i get all you guys and gals upto speed Big Grin

Thanks ST for the edit to my post. I'll definately break them up in future. Smile

Big thanks to Adam and Peter for inviting me to their photo runs, you guys have taught me alot! Not to mention shuttertalk and his merry men and women for sharing their skills on this forum! Big Grin

Great work Lak, All of them are really nice pictures but......my favorites are as follows:

#4 The positions of the hands and the soft focus is great!

#9 The expresions you captured of the guys are really nice. Very handsome the guy at the left of your picture...

#14 She is beautiful, but you capture a very sweet expresion in her face... great picture as well.

#18 Beautiful little girls. The perspective in this picture is splendid. The expresion of the girls is so cheerful...

Thanks a lot for sharing. It is really a pleasure to see your pictures... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

:o I hope to learn how to get that good

Wonderful shots, the 5th one is my pick of the bunch, the cloud over that cityscape is incredible.

I agree with you Wayney Smile

Fantastic stuff Lak... I looove those candids. Just wonderful. Smile

I've got all the respect in the world for people who can take good candids like these, as its an area that I seem to struggle with.

My Favourites?
#11, #14, #9, #18, #17 in that order probably... but they are all top-notch shots Lak.

And while I agree that these are too many pics to put in a single posts... the effect of having so many quality photos appear at once really is like dropping a bombshell!

Lak Wrote:Big thanks to Adam and Peter for inviting me to their photo runs, you guys have taught me alot! Not to mention shuttertalk and his merry men and women for sharing their skills on this forum!

Speaking of which.. isn't it about time some of us Perthies caught up again?
I really enjoyed it last time, but felt ripped off at the end when I lost you guys! :p I also thought I spent too much time shooting and not enough time talking and learning from other people.
It'd be cool to do it again... and maybe some of the people who didn't make it last time could come this time?
No ideas of a venue or date.. and it probably belongs in a seperate thread anyway.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Extraordinary. Thanks for the wonderful update on your life.

I would be very hard pressed to pick favorites from this absolutely super group of photos - but that's not really necessary anyway, is it?

Beatuful series.

It's all been said but I'll say it again: This is phantastic! I won't go into talking about single pictures right now, I actually want to post some of my own. Smile

But I will come back to this thread often and enjoy.

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post