Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lets Get To Know Each Other Better!

What a lovely joint you have... when's the housewarming? Big Grin

Western Australia is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

That's why there are so many people from WA on this forum...we love it, we like to photograph it, and then show off those photos...works for me!!!

Big Grin

lemangoholic Wrote:What a lovely joint you have... when's the housewarming? Big Grin

Me?

Ah. Housewarming? Fire, you mean! Big Grin

Cave canem

Hi All,

I've been lurking for awhile and decided to bite the bullet and post a hello. I am the new owner of a Pentax *ist DS, just upgraded my Fuji S602z. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers,

Muzza

Muzza

"The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer." -Anonymous

Welcome Muzza! Congrats on the *ist DS! Hope to see more of your photos! Big Grin

Anyone with a Pentax *ist Ds must be a great bloke, stands to reason doesn't it. Big Grin

What sort of things do you like photographing Muzza?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Hi Peted,

I'll shoot anything! Big Grin I like to try and see all the beauty that is around us. Whether it be a fiery red sunset or a gorgeous model I'll do my best!

Muzza

"The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer." -Anonymous

Big Grin I'm Danielle, I'm 21 a bar tender, sometimes photographer and study Graphic design. Italian/australian background, studied many subjects in art. I play French Horn, can Baton twirl, juggle, make balloon animals and talk to animals. I don't feel I was meant for this worldm, but I'll have a crack at it anyway Tongue

Imagine....

Hehe, welcome Danielle... sounds like you might be a very interesting person to be around Smile

Yeah, I figure if I try everything, I'll find what I' Wink m meant to do....

Imagine....

Welcome aboard Danielle. Big Grin

Welcome Danielle, lots of nice photo opportunities around Newcastle.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Hello ..all shutterbugs

My name is Colin

Told about this site by one of the guys in charge.

Live in Albany Western Australia

Started in the photographic industry in 1959 working for the Dufay Colour Film Co.

Working history.. lots of it!..owend my own commercial laboratory in Perth WA for many years.. also have worked for several top photographers

What Gear? sold all the pro stuff when I retired.. now all I use is one of those Fuji thingies..

And.. why urban- wombat.. why not!!

Gone all digital

welcome urban-wombat, we have a few West Australians here Smile

Nice to have someone with that many years of experiance

Hey, welcome Urban-wombat... great to have you onboard. Big Grin

Look forward to getting to know you more! If you need any help, just yell out! Big Grin

Thanks for the welcome .. I guess i had better post my first picture.. my choice of pictures is ..in the garden.. panos 'n mock fish eyes. boats and the harbour.. so what will it be.. Col

Gone all digital

Whatever takes your fancy, mate! Big Grin

Urban-wombat Wrote:Thanks for the welcome .. I guess i had better post my first picture.. my choice of pictures is ..in the garden.. panos 'n mock fish eyes. boats and the harbour.. so what will it be.. Col

Hello admin.. I have just posted my first picture in the testing forum.. it's of a flock of stints and the odd pelican..Col

Gone all digital

Welcome to the forums Wombat Smile

Hi Colin. That makes 3 Colin's here. Big Grin Welcome and glad to see you made it. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Hi and Welcome to the forum! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I am a 20 year old "Graphic Communication" and "Ecology and Systematic Biology" third year at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA. Who doesn't know where he is going to end up working.
but i like making photos

Yay, another person in my time zone! I'm in Fresno, California.

Jeicho, Petrographer and I are also in that time zone!

Toad Wrote:Jeicho, Petrographer and I are also in that time zone!

Just wake from an afternoon nappy there Toadster? Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images