• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some flora

3 from the National Arboretum, 1 from the front porch:

[Image: 3762-19Jun2005-1-copy.jpg]

[Image: 3798-26Jun2005-copy.jpg]

[Image: 3789-19Jun2005-copy.jpg]

[Image: 3757-19Jun2005-copy.jpg]

Smile

Mitch, your flower pictures are always so elegant...

The water lily is beautiful. The bakground with those leaves so well placed is great. The detail in the stamens in #2 is very nice, and the colors are great. Wonderful macro. in this picture. May I ask what lens did you use in this picture? Your bee picture is great! So sweet.. I can imagine the detail one can appreciate in the original size... The last one is excellent. This color is so difficult for me to capture... It turns always something totally different from the real color. Did you work on your picture with PS? I mean any special treatment. I ask because it looks like a painting.

My favorite are all Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Excellent shots, Mitch! All of them. I'd be hard pressed to chose a favorite. Irma said it already, but I'll say it again, these are very elegant flowers. Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Trying to figure out which is from the porch. Very nice Mitch. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Stunning!

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Very slick. The design of these photos is very impressive. There nothing exaggerated. It's just the real stuff.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

The others have said it. Lovely work, Mitch!!

fantastic series of shots Mitch!....................the busy bee is my pick! (thumbs up)

Superb pics, Mitch... love the colour, sharpness and definition in the photos...

First and last are my favourites - the flowers look so poignant and the purple one really stands out because of the rich colour. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jun 19, 2013, 09:04
Last Post by NT73
Dec 8, 2011, 20:39