Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unpaid publicity...

Wow - it never rains but it pours - so many good things happening on the photo biz front these days.

The CD cover that I did for the heavy metal band, Cradle to Grave (some of you probably remember the flaming skull) was selected personally by Chris Carter - the producer of the X-Files to be featured in his new series "4400".

2 Copies of the Skull poster were prominently displayed on the bedroom wall of the teenage protagonist in the June 27 episode. No money involved - but hey - .it's all good!!

Wish I had seen it...

Congratulations, Toad. That is just wonderful.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Good news Smile

Unreal man. You are on a roll. Smile More incredible news Toadster.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Cool!

Well, too bad about the "unpaid" part, but cool nonetheless. Smile

YIKES! Thats awesome Rob!! They say good things come in 3's. I wonder what's next?

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Yes - it has been a wild ride the last month - if I am dreaming - let's hope I stay asleep for a while longer!

BTW: I understand I got one of those tiny credits that scroll by so fast that you need to be able to "pause" the credits to read it.

Thanks again people...

Awesome!! How cool is that? To have your pictures AND name appear in a TV series...

Next - get your mug in one too Big Grin