Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Car Shot

Hey guys,

Yes I know it has been a while. I'm running around doing lots as always but at least it keeps me out of trouble Wink

I took this shot yesterday from a cherry picker before moving over top of the car to shoot from completely overhead, I really liked this shot but when I asked my other half she didn't like it which is unusual for her. So I thought I'd ask you lot what you think.

Don't be upset about offending me I've had photos up for critique for years.

Cheers,

Jamie

[Image: CRW_9708.jpg]

I do like your picture... Scrolling down your picture I can see that it looks very different with sky and without it... I like the picture without the sky, it makes me feel closer to the car.... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I don't know what to be critical of. Not all images posted in this forum need it. This one is fine the way it is. Good shot J. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Good to see you again J Big Grin

Interesting perspective with this pic... I would probably prefer to have the car further into to frame , but probably works well as is too.

I don't dislike the shot, but with a car in the frame it just screams for some action.... I either want the car doing something, or to be in closer to the car to see more detail.... It just feels to static to me.

Maybe with the car facing more into the track it would feel different. I know it's not supposed to be moving, but a racetrack and a tricked out car just feels like it should have something in there.

/babble over.

I dunno, the 'pose' of the car sort of looks like the driver has pulled over to check out the view (would racing drivers care about views??)

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Eddy Canon
Apr 24, 2016, 05:57
Last Post by EdMak
Aug 3, 2013, 07:30
Last Post by EdMak
Aug 1, 2013, 01:02