Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Im learning

well people just thought that i would let yall know what all i have " learned " .

First aperture isnt near as easy as yall say Big Grin , although i think that i have the basics.

Second , the cameras now a days do alot of the thinking for the beginner, although that is only half of photography ( maybe less than half but you get the point ).

Third there is a lot to learn about lighting, and it can make or break a picture.

Forth i have a lot of learning to do and i want to thank yall for posting your pics and letting beginners look at them and figure out what yall are talking about.

oh yea i will be posting more pictures in the near future..

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Thats good of you to post. Not too many people take the time to say thanks for what I have learned. I think we all never stop learning. You are also so very right about lighting. Thats a whole different subject of it's own.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Great stuff shawn, thanks for sharing. You never stop learning, and the great people we have in these forums make sure of that!! Big Grin

Thanks everyone! Big Grin

Post as many pics as you can Shawn. Thats the beauty of digital. A lot of advice can be given based on what you are currently doing, if we can "see it". Great to have you on board.

Jerry

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Drake: your #3 point is the most important ( in my humble opinion). It's all about light. man!

I cant do anything but to agree with Rob.

Light is everything.

Keep em coming.

/P.L

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

i will be sure to post , yall will have to understand that i am scanning my pics so they arent as " crisp " as the should be . I am taking a little trip next weekend to Vicksburg, Ms. and i will be sure to bring my camera ..

Cant wait to go digital !!

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......