Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Something else for Perthites to shoot!

I help run a bodyboarding club up in Mindarie and we have our last round on sunday. With all divisions up for grabs there should be some great action. The swell and winds also look favourable. Action will kick off about 7am and should run through till early / mid afternoon.

The comp will be held at a beach called Claytons which is literally just south of the Mindarie marine wall. Map attached. Smile

[Image: 60_map.gif]

Muzza

"The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer." -Anonymous

Thanks Muzz. I'll hop in my Learjet and should be there in 15 hours or so. Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Petographer Wrote:Thanks Muzz. I'll hop in my Learjet and should be there in 15 hours or so. Big Grin

While you're at it, swing by my way and pick me up too... Big Grin

Or, I could drive -
Total travel distance: 3462.91 km, Estimated travel time: 46 Hrs 56 Mins

If you leave now and put the foot down a bit you would make it! I wont cover petrol costs though!!! Tongue

Muzza

"The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer." -Anonymous

doh Muz.. I only saw this post just now Sad

Not that I could've come anyway.. I spent all day cleaning the house! :o
(had some visitors I had to impress for dinner)

Hope it went well for you though! Smile

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

The day went pretty well. The swell was up but the beach isn't in season properly yet so it was a bit messy. Over the next few weeks the sand will come back in and form some nice banks for us! Smile

The southerly decided to show up about 10am too which always spoils the fun! I will be putting a few shots up in Photo Showcase.

Muzza

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by a_orme
Sep 18, 2014, 12:41
Last Post by John M
Nov 8, 2013, 06:51