Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

apologies to irma

hi

i would like to apologize to irma for using her pix in the photoshop area. I have asked before to use some of her shots but not for this particular one. I always has asked before i use any but just just did not for this i just got cought up with the beatifull shot.

I am very sorry irma.

regards

christian

There is no problem Christian... really... As my pictures is concerned and specially the ones I post in the Critique forum, there is no problem with me if anyone in the forum works on them to show his/her idea to improve them.... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:There is no problem Christian... really... As my pictures is concerned and specially the ones I post in the Critique forum, there is no problem with me if anyone in the forum works on them to show his/her idea to improve them.... Smile

Thats kind of you Irma. I would just like to make a point that if anyone does decide to take another members image to work on to keep it in the same thread. Starting another thread in another forum such as the fix-me-up forum with another persons image could cause concern. Just as I had questioned. The onlooker has no idea that permission has been granted. It might be nothing to really be concerned about but I think it might save problems for that person using the image. We don't need other members making accusations.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Mar 25, 2011, 01:54
Last Post by wulinka
Nov 6, 2007, 04:38