Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Been away for a while...

Hi all,

According to ST's logs, my last visit here was July 2nd... I'm very sorry to have been away so long.

It's been a very busy time for me both at work and at home, but I am hoping to get back to photography and Shuttertalk...

Here is what has kept me busy at home the last few weeks!

And here is what has kept me busy at work the last few months!

<><
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ10
Image Management/Editing:ArcSoft PhotoBase4
Advanced Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop 7

Welcome back Cailean!

I can understand about busy-ness Sad and I guess many others here also share that... sometimes so much goes on, and there's not much time to even touch the camera.

So.... congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have a daughter! These pictures will always be good memories, sometimes I go through my albums when I was young, and wish my parents took more, but at some stages I wish they didn't... haha

and a directory! looks cool, but I can't use it for here, can I?

Thanks, Adam.

You can never have too many photos of your children...

re: TrueLocal: Unfortunately, TrueLocal currently serves only US businesses... .ca and .co.uk are scheduled to launch early in the new year...

btw, I am the UI Deveoper for TrueLocal, so any feedback on the presentation of the site would be much appreciated...

<><

It is great to see you back. It is just simply amazing about the recent baby. Congrats. Slejhamer just had a little boy and Jericho a little girl. I believe there was another member too, I just can't remember right now. I still got sleepy brain. Anyway, a big congratulations.

BTW the 2nd link doesn't reveal anything.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Petographer Wrote:BTW the 2nd link doesn't reveal anything.
Really? It works for me - and apparently for Adam, too. Anyway it should point to:www.TrueLocal.com

Thanks, for the congrats, btw!

<><

Oh, ok. I thought that true local wasn't what was supposed to come up. My bad. Anyway, how come I can't find anything in Canada?

My flickr images

TrueLocal is my employer... We spent the summer doing a complete site re-design and re-launch -- as UI Developer, everything that an end user sees goes through me (HTML, CSS & display logic). I had to completely gut the site and essentially start from scratch (it was all table and inline style, etc.) so it was a lot of work.

TrueLocal.ca (for Canadian businesses) will be launching in January...

<><

Sounds great. I'll be listing. Smile

My flickr images

Firstly congrats on your daughter - she's absolutely beautiful and you must be one proud dad! (I'm really starting to consider changing the forum's title to "most fertile") Big Grin

Welcome back to ST too - we all go through seasons in life, and no one can hold that against you... plus, making babies must be a lot more fun than making photos, I bet. Big Grin

Looking forward to more piccies! Big Grin