Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grampians Panorama Revisited

Here's a pano from my recent grampians trip...

[Image: GrampiansPanorama2.jpg]

I say revisited, because I actually posted a Grampians photo around the same time last year here! I can't remember when that was from though...

A little hazy but still on top of the world. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Nice ST! THis was my fav from the series!

Yeah.. pity about the haze - probably hadn't rained in a while. Can't do anything about the weather though. Is there any photoshop magic to get rid of haze?

I suggest first work with curves with a start point 50% 50% so you work with midtones It gives a very fine contrast in those colos without affecting much others in your landscape... still in curves you would work with the shadows to keep detail in the rock at the left... then you might work with brightness/contrast -6 +7 more or less and at the end a photo filter warming filter 85 gives a warm light in the landscape...

This would be my way to solve the problem... but I am sure there are a lot more...

Hope this help...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Simple sometimes works well too. Try "Auto-contrast"

Found this (for the first time as a result of the link in the Forums Upgraded thread)so had a quick go at dehazing it (hope you don'tmind Jules Smile). Not sur ethis is necessarily quite right as I've done it on the laptop and am not used to the difference between its display and that of the CRT, but see what you think. Nice shot, BTW!!!

[Image: GrampiansPanorama2mod.jpg]

Jan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MrB
Sep 18, 2017, 16:52
Last Post by nia
Jul 10, 2009, 05:06