[Image: DSCN0513_2.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0518_1.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0522_1.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0547_1.jpg]

and...
[Image: DSCN0560_1.jpg]

It's amazing what old junk can do.
The toys

Stunning patch. Put mine to shame. The last one is sensational.

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

nice!!!
I was watching those same fireworks too! Big Grin

Was the shutter open long enough to get multiple bursts?? or was this all happening at once?
Very nice.

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

wow patch there is some powder in that last shot
Very good series.......well done!

i was worried the pictures would turn out blurry cause i was on a jetty with a lot of people moving about. fortunately they all stood still once the show started.

schell... shutter was open for 2 sec. in each shot. i felt this would give just enough time for the bursts to reach a decent size when the shutter closed. a longer time would have captured some of the 'fall out' and produce a messier image. mind you, i took a whole bunch of shots and a lot of them were very much crap.

i used my CP 5700 set on manual mode, iso 100. shutter speed was 2 sec. aperture was close to minimum, f 6.5 if i remember correctly. one gripe, i really hated it when the camera "wrote" the images onto the CF card, it was atleast a 5 second wait before i could take another shot, this equates to an 8 sec. gap between shots, missed quite a lot of good bursts.

It's amazing what old junk can do.
The toys

Yeah, beautiful fireworks, patch. The first one is my favourite - I think it has the nicest explosions... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Wedding Shooter
May 24, 2007, 03:41